Monday 22 June 2015

MAY 13TH 2015

MAY 13TH 2015, Wednesday, 9.00 AM, FEAST OF OUR LADY OF FATIMA
VISION
Our Lady was here for a while praying with us.  She still is here.  I said was because there presented itself a vision prior to Her being here. I saw Heaven open and the Throne of Our Blessed Mother on which She was seated as Queen of Heaven and Earth and there She stood and took off Her Crown and placed It on the Seat of Her Throne  and then She was seen standing on an Angel who was none other than St. Michael and She descended to Earth and is before us.  Her attire is all white as in Our Lady of Fatima as the Mother of God in Batim.  Gold rays emanate all around Her and radiated around us because behind Her there is the Sun very bright and at the bottom of Her Garment are rainbow colours. 

Now She is before us.  Our Altar isn’t there.  Jesus is seen in Her Immaculate Heart in the Monstrance.  Her joined Hands are now like in the Mediatrix of all Graces with the pearl white Rosary in Her right Hand and the Mediatrix of all Graces Scapular in Her left Hand.  St. Michael is quiet huge and He moves from Her right hand and comes forward and prostrates before Her then comes before us, a foot away.  Our Lady is three feet away.  St. Michael has His fairly large sword pointing downwards.  He smiles and speaks,
“Beloved children of God, with the delight of God  I come before you to commend you for your diligent and zealous effort to make up for all that was wanting in you with the………….

Our Lady speaks, “…………Know and understand beloved children, I Am with you through it all, do as I have asked.   No suffering and no unwanted weight will befall you if you constantly entrust all to My Immaculate Heart and invoke My Motherly Mantle, My Immaculate Mantle around you, Amen.  I desire with great desire to thank all those this day who gathered on My Holy Mountain, Mount Batim, Ganxim, to venerate Me and to bring the witness to all God’s children by their fidelity to be present before Me .  I Am ever so close to them, they must know so.  I will Bless them with a Gracious Blessing and their needs.  I will heed as a Mother heeds the needs of Her children. I will comfort some and some I will restore the fullness of their health  where My adversary brought an unnecessary suffering upon them, and those who must endure suffering for the glory of God, I will strengthen. Make known to them I love them dearly.  Make known to My chosen Son who raises this moment before Me in union with the sheep and the lambs gathered this day on the Holy Mountain of Mount Batim, Ganxim.  I Am with him through it all and I thank him for carrying this mission forth in his time here on this Holy Mountain, My beloved chosen Son Reverend Father Anthony.  There are others present and I thank them too.  I know them by name, in My Heart they are.  Amen. 

I Am the Mother of God,
I Am Our Lady of Fatima,
I Am the Mediatrix of all Graces, Co – Redemtrix and Advocate in Heaven.


Through your prayers beloved children, I will come to be known under this title on Earth and will be able to dispense the Graces and Gifts and the protection needed for My children in the times of the persecution.  Be not afraid, be not anxious, know that My Motherly Mantle protects you.  Amen.  I Am your Heavenly Mother Who loves you dearly and desires your Holiness.  Amen.”  

No comments:

Post a Comment